Food for Thoughts

His Glory

Today, in church, Pastor shared about 3 steps of welcoming the King's glory:
1. Seek to understand, recognising the season
2. Declare the glory thru prophesy and telling His mighty works. Lifting up the possibilities.
3. Continue to seek Him even more. For he is great healer and creator. Be externally focused

Psalm24, 1 Cor 2:9-10

As I reflected. The following song came. And as I asked God, how do I experience more of His glory in me and thru me besides the above steps, the verses in John 11 came. Lazarus was dead. Mary & Martha were very sad and said if Jesus had come earlier, their brother would not be dead. Jesus told Martha, in John 11:40, "Did I not tell you if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" Jesus then called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!" The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. He raised Lazarus from the dead.

Do you truely 100% believe in Him, of who He says He? If you believe, you will see His Glory in whatever situation and wherever you are. The lyric of the song goes :-

Your Glory
@2005 Mike Guglielmucci/ Planet Shakers Ministries

Break of Day, Your light it shines on us
And Your glory fills this place
Like the Sun, it rises up on us
It's the glory of Your face

And I lift my eyes to heaven
And I lift my eyes to heaven

Your glory, the whole earth is filled with
Your glory, nations cry out they sing
Holy, Holy is the Lord
Your glory, Jesus one touch of
Your glory, I lift my hands and sing
Holy, Holy is the Lord
Is the Lord

Show me Your glory, Show me Your glory, Show me Your glory

0 comments: