Food for Thoughts

Facing the Giant

Today, I started my TESOL class. It's been a while since I last took a course, and have to go through hours of lectures, revision and preparation. I love to learn languages. Language is a connector to people from different countries and background.
But, taking this course seems to post a bit of challenges to me. For a non-native speaker, with a hard core chinese education background, jack of many languages but master of none. And...my stage fright, my soft voice projection, fear of failure, a woman who doesn't like limelight & be the centre of focus...will I ever overcome?

Teaching is to build life in others, for it imparts knowledge and values.

I know I can do all things, I can do all things through Christ. With the power of His love and the word of life, I can do all things, I can do all things through Christ.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

0 comments: