Food for Thoughts

Song for the Season

Ever felt yourself chained and bound, limited and restricted, especially when things get tougher and bleak? God reminded me of the account of Paul and Barnabas in the prison. Instead of dwelling in self-pitiness, unfairness and bitterness, they praised God in the prison. Yes, right where they were. And the prison door was opened. I felt challenged to learn and apply the same in all my situations, ie to praise Him.

So, here's the song for this season that I would like to share with all of you:

On My Lips
(c)2002 Darren Morehouse & Ross Parsley

All the chains are broken
I have been set free
Every word you've spoken
Is watching over me
So how can I stay silent
When I hear You call my name
Living in Your presence
I'll never be the same

I've been found in You
Now I'll sing out Your truth

On my lips there's a shout of praise
Now I'm gonna dance for all my days
because I've seen the wonder of Your loving ways
So much joy here in Your embrace
Makes me want to sing and celebrate
Because I've seen the wonder of amazing grace

0 comments: