Food for Thoughts

Giving Thanks

Today is new year eve. While most people go out for countdown and partying, I decided to stay home and rest, reflect and plan for next year.

As I take stock on the last day of the year, I can only say wow and giving thanks. I give thanks for the breakthrough in financial and health, inner healings, faith stretching experience, making new friends and deepening existing friendship. It's indeed a year of enlargement for me, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

I remember beginning of this year, as I prayed and set my new year resolutions, two verses speak to me very much:

"be joyful always, pray continuously, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God." (1 Thel 5:16-18)

"lead a quiet life, mind own business and work with hand" (1 Thel 4:1)

While I have yet to set my next year new year resolution, what I desire most is to touch lives with all my endevours. From inward to outward. From within to without.

Happy New Year to all.

0 comments: