Food for Thoughts

Faith and Believe~Quotes

Quoted frm NLRC, Faith Alive
Faith is being sure of what we hope for. Hope does not disappoint. If you are disappoited about something, turn it around. Start with a simple hope. Bring that hope to Jesus. Faith will come and you will receive.

My Daily Faith Confession: I am a child of God. God is my Father who loves me even though he knows everything about me. B'coz God is for me, I have no fear. I am not anxious b'coz He is handling everyone of my concerns. My God is a good God and I know that something good is happening to me everyday of my life.

I BELIEVE, therefore I am. I do not live by what I feel. I prosper by what I believe. I believe what the Bible says about me. I am a child of God. BLESSED, FAVOURED, PROTECTED, ANOINTED and filled with His grace which can MORE than take care of any mountain infront of me. I am a conqueror and MORE.


Live life full! Live as if you are passionately loved and securely wrapped in the arms of our Heavenly faither. Live as if He is smiling at you . Live as if God is on your team. Live without a care in this world. Deu 33:27, Num 6:25, Rom 8:31, 1Pet5:7

God's hand stretches out to those who dares to "believe". Believing makes the impossible possible and the "CAN'Ts" to "CANs". Believing releases the angels to work on our behalf. Be daring to believe God for miracles - Your Father delights to give them to You.
Rom10:10-Speak life into every situation! God's supernatural power is released when we BELIEVE with our hearts and SPEAK with our lips. God believed and spoke the world into being. This is the double barell key to crative miracles. Keep believing, keep speaking and life will spring forth around you.

0 comments: