Food for Thoughts

Out of the Rubble, Reaching the Waterfall

Crawling out from the rubble. Face covered with dust. Smoke kept coming out from the rubble. Out from the rubble, I stood and looked up. Behold, I was at an open plain. There was another mountain at far end. But I stood tall.

Running through the bushes and trees in the jungle. The face covered with lots of scars, being scratched by the torns and twit. As I came to an open area, the surrounding was all white. I couldn't see a single thing. Then, suddenly, I saw a magnificient waterfall pouring down. I raised up my hand. Rejoice. Refreshed.


" Time of Refreshing, here in Your presence. No greater blessing, than being with You. My soul is restored, my mind is renewed. There's no greater joy, than being with You."


A building was being torn down. The ground was cleaned up. A new building was constructured. Only when we are willing to surrender to his sovereignty, restoration will follow. A firmer and stronger structure, with strong foundation.

Courage is not an absence of fear. An overcomer, is to stay positive attitude inspite of circumstances. We can stand tall when we face our giant, so long we know who is the One behind us.

0 comments: