Food for Thoughts

These 3 Months

Time really flies. From Christmas to New Year, to Chinese New Year. Many things have happened. Swamped with busy deadlines, and now finally,the slower pace kicks in.

Fo the past 3 months.....

*Lots of dependant on God for wisdom at workplace

*See beyond the weakness of a friend, asking her for forgiveness despite my agitation over her actions during a presentation. In obedience over the prompting. Amazed by how God works when both of us asking forgiveness with each other. Restoration and peace in place. When we see beyond the weakness, and start to focus on the strengths of others, you will be amazed that it brings out the best in others. They seem to "rise up" to the expectation.

*Tremendous sense of peace despite shortage of time in preparation for my TESOL exam. Thankful for the extended help by a friend. On the day of exam, as I woke up, the song "Jesus I believe in You" came to my mind, and as I sang, I felt challenged to totally trust & believe in Him. During the exam, esp the practicum, I fumbled a bit, but overall it went well. I overcame the butterfly in the stomach.:)

0 comments: