Food for Thoughts

Breaking Arrow

Attended Millionaire Mind Intensive Workshop, a 3 full days workshop, from 23 May to 25 May 2008. Held in The Mines Exhibition and Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur. There were 4800 participants.

We have many emotions over money, as well as over many things in our lives. On the 3rd day of the workshop, we teamed up in groups of 10. Each person get an arrow. At the tip of the arrow, we were instructed to write one thing that we want to break in our lives. Before the game started, we had to sign off an indemnity letter. Then, the game begin. One person will be the holder, one person will be a breaker. Both were given protective goggles. The end of arrow will be put at the palm of the holder, while the tip of the arrow will be put at the soft patch above the collar bone in the middle of the neck. Then, the breaker will push the upper body towards the holder to break the arrow which was in between the 2.

For me, before I did it, I had second thought..to quit. But, I decided to go ahead. As I pushed slowly towards the holder, I felt a bit painful. Then as I saw the arrow started to bend, I pushed on further and further, faster. And it broke steadily. I glad I did it inspite of fear.

Courage is not absence of fear, but it is to act inspite of fear. When we face the Goliath in our lives, lets be like David, face it not by our might or power, but by the spirit of God, and truly trust in who He says He is, the great I am. As we seek our breakthrough in our lives, lets be like Paul, pressing on towards the goal. Our God is Baal Perazzim. The breakthrough will come as we press on.

1 comments:

  1. Hi. I am trying to help a friend and those who attended Millionaire Mind Intensive and interested to attend the coming Guerrilla Business Intensive.

    My friend would like to sell her Guerrilla Business Intensive ticket at RM3,995 (Selling Price at RM4,995 during the event). You can drop by my website and leave a message at “Contact Me”:

    Details of the event: Guerrilla Business Intensive
    Date: June 25th - 29th, 2008
    Venue: Singapore Expo
    Special Price: RM3,995 (RM1,000 discount)